1. Santa had a Heart Attack.
2. Santa Needs to Go on a Diet.
3. Frank the Bitter Disgruntle Christmas Elf.
4. Mommy Stood in Line for 13 Hours To Get You This Gift, and Santa Gets All the Credit.
5. Christmas Bankruptcy Blues.
6. I'll Have an Air Conditioned Christmas.
7. Noisy Reckless Holiday Gathering.
8. Uncle Dan: Not Smarter than Daniel the Christmas Donkey
9. Chilly the Cool Christmas Puddle (aka, Have You Seen Frosty Lately?)
10. Jesus Wants Me to Celebrate His Birthday by Overeating, Sleeping, and Being a Lazy Bum on the Couch While Watching the Planet of the Apes Marathon for the 15th year in a Row.
11. Licking Frost Covered Poles is Fun!
12. I'm Dreaming of a Yellow Snowball Fight.
13. All I Want for Christmas is a PS3 . . . and I Don't Care if I Send My Family to the Poor House as Long as I can Blow Things Up in Blue Ray High Def.
14. I Saw Mommy Talking to Santa About Remaining Faithful to Mrs. Clause.
15. Scrooge Was Right.
16. Heaux, Heaux, Heaux, Geaux, Geaux, Geaux, Neaux, Neaux, Neaux (for my Louisiana readers).
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Christmas Songs that We Will Never Hear
24 hours of Christmas music makes a person think. What kind of Christmas songs never made the cut to become Christmas songs on the radio? Here are a few suggestions. Feel Free to Share your own suggestions.