Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
- I love cheese.
- I love beer. I love theology and beer together at the same time even more.
- I failed English in High School, and I almost failed English two other times. If my teachers could only see me now.
- I have a strange liking for traditional music (bluegrass, cajun/zydeco, celtic/irish). I like modern stuff too, but there is just something about the trad tunes that I enjoy -- a certain beat and feel not found in most modern music.
- A messy kitchen/sink bothers me. A messy room or office is a totally other story.
- I only eat bagels so that I can eat the cream cheese that comes on them (see #1). Believe me, people think it weird when you eat spoonfuls of cream cheese for a snack without putting it on anything.
- My last name is not 'Cat', but 'Cat' is an abbreviated form of my last name.
- I hate wearing shoes. I enjoy wearing my Chacos. This is troublesome to me seeing that I now live a bit farther north than New Orleans. Delaware just isn't suited for 11 month sandal wear.
- The Crew Over at Arrival: The Parousian Weblog.
- James over at the Opinionated Catholic.
- Stephen our ivy Catholic over at For God, For Country and For Yale.
- Michael over at For the Great Glory
- Julie the Happy Catholic.
- Paul the Catholic Cartoonist at Catholic Cartoon Blog.
- Susan our Ironic Catholic.
- Andie at Theophany All Over