The majority of people who post comments on here do so out of charity and curiosity. If you are one of these people, please continue making comments.
However, if you are one of the few individuals tempted to make ignorant comments lacking in charity please continue reading.
Rules for posting comments:
1. No Internet Trolls
2. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, then don't say it.
3. If you feel the need to begin a comment with one of the following phrases: "Not to be rude" or "Out of all due respect" don't post it. It is a sure sign that you are about to say something rude and disrespectful; therefore, your comment need not be posted.
4. Name calling will not be tolerated (unless you are calling someone by their first name).
5. If mixing theology, humor and God offends you, you are more than welcome to go else where.
6. Everyone is free to disagree with me. Just don't be rude about it.
7. Please support your claims. Saying things like "Jesus is the love child of a human named Mary and the alien ET. I know this because I watched a special on the History Channel" does not constitute support.
8. You are free to express yourself. Though, other things are of greater priority on this blog than your first amendment rights: namely being civil and charitable. Failure to be civil and charitable will result in my freely expressing myself by deleting your comment(s).
9. If you think I am ignorant or a jerk or anything else. Please pray for me a sinner.
10. Chances are strong that you might not know the entire story surrounding a blog post. So don't act like you do.
11. Have fun.
In brief, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.